The Valeting element of our training courses is conducted over a three day period.
Covering all elements of both a full and express wash exterior valet service, this three day intensive course enables the student to successfully valet a car to industry standards.
Valeting is a useful addition to the core business of paintwork and/or alloy wheel repair, trainees can capitalise on the untapped market to provide more than one service to the customer.
At the very least the valeting service can be a small up sell to the customer, or it can be used to clean the vehicle, prior to a repair, allowing the technician to see the repair area better, possibly seeing other repairs along the panel that were not quoted for?.
All chemicals are non- silicone based and are therefore tried and tested and safe to use in conjunction with the paint repair process, some times complimenting the paintwork polishes and compounds
Using branded car care products from within the car industry the student will be instructed over the course in:
* Exterior valet techniques
* Engine bay cleaning
* Tyre and Alloy wheel / chrome cleaning processes
* Interior valet techniques
* Full deodorising / fogging techniques
* Quick service washes
* Full professional valet
* Quick surface polish
* Full definition wax processes
* Basic Colour correction instruction
The course includes all equipment and consumables for both wet and dry valeting:
Course cost is £1800 to include all equipment, chemicals, consumables and stock
- Full power jet wash system
- 250 litre baffled water tank and fitments
- Dry use hoover
- Full chemical pack ( tfr/shampoos/interior cleaners/waxes/polishes)
- Full consumables pack ( sponges/spray bottles/leathers/cloths/wipes)
more information on our main site here : mobile car valeting training